Donation Policy & Request Form
Affairs Afloat Balloons is dedicated to your community and to community service. We would like to support every worthwhile cause possible, but due to the volume of applications we receive and limited budgets, we are not able to honor all request. Because of our commitment to community, we try to honor as many donation requests as possible; however, we do have some guidelines. These guidelines are as follows:
- Donation applications are accepted annually, not later than January 31, of each year.
- A “Donation Application” must accompany written donation requests.
- Donations are allocated on a “first come, first serve” basis.
- If your donation request is approved, you will be called at least sixty (60) days in advance.
- To better serve the entire community, Affairs Afloat Balloons will only donate to an organization once in a twelve (12) month period from the date of the donation request.
- When donation request are made after receiving period, consideration may be given, however, donation approvals are subjected to case-by-case determinations and must be received at least thirty (30) days of your event. Due to the number of requests we are unable to fulfill any requests not made in this time frame.
- Affairs Afloat Balloons standard donation policy includes: Two (2) dozen company branded helium filled balloons on string.
- Organizations desiring balloon décor donations our policy is as follows: Affairs Afloat Balloons may donate, upon approval, a maximum of 50% of balloon décor total invoice.