Installing Grab and Go Garlands
1. Use the balloon rubber band that was included with your kit, along with 3 pieces of gaffer’s tape, tape your balloon rubber band to your wall. You will need to tape in the shape of a letter H, one piece going across your rubber band, and the other pieces on either side of it. You will need to create two of these rigging points, one at either end of your garland to secure it to your area.
2. Tie your balloon in a loop to itself, then use the loop to slip over one of the balloons that is in your garland. Repeat this step on the other rigging point you have created.
1. Use 2 command hooks ( not included ) and secure to your wall, the length of your garland will determine how far apart to place your hooks.
* Please note that command hooks do not secure well to certain materials, so if you having trouble, use Method 1.
2. Tie your balloon rubber band (included) in a loop around your command hook, then use the loop to slip over one of the balloons that is in your garland. Repeat this step on the other rigging point you have created.