Kids love balloons. They add color, fun, and excitement to any child’s party. Here are some fun ways you can incorporate balloons into your child’s party, beyond the basic helium filled balloons on strings:
- Balloon Decorations: Balloon bouquets and garlands brighten up any party space.
- Balloon Yard Numbers: Giant balloon yard numbers in front of the house marking the child’s age tell everyone, “This is the place and we’re going to have fun.”
- Balloon Games: Balloon games like balloon pop, balloon darts, and balloon relay races can keep kids entertained.
- Balloon Scavenger Hunt: Hide balloons around the party area and let the kids go on a scavenger hunt to find them.
- Balloon Piñata: Fill a large balloon with small toys and sweets, then have the kids take turns hitting it until it bursts.
- Balloon Arch: Create a colorful balloon arch over the doorway, as a backdrop for the birthday child, or in the main party area.
- Balloon Photo Ops: Balloon frames or backdrops are a great way to create memories for the celebrant and all who attend the party.
- Balloon Centerpieces: Balloon centerpieces add a festive touch to any party table. Use your child’s favorite superhero or cartoon character for the theme.
When you’re planning your next child’s party, give us a call. Affairs Afloat Balloons can help you with all of this and more – to make your child’s next party the best one yet.
Please remember to always supervise young children when using balloons, as they can pose a choking hazard.